Our contract with HZZO (Croatian Public Health Department) enables all patients with health insurance cheaper services and affordable prices.
Anesthetics are free of charge for any dental procedure.
- ORAL HYGIENE
- ULTRASONIC TARTAR BUILDUP CLEANSING
- AIRFLOW SAND BLASTING (tiny grains with fresh and pleasant taste are blown onto a tooth surface using pressurized air, leaving the tooth shiny and white)
- POLISHING with various erasers and products
Due to a large number of underage patients, a great concern is to maintain healthy teeth from a young age
- COATING IN GC TOOTH MOUSSE for better mineralization of baby teeth
- FISSURE SEALING on new adult teeth for caries resistance
- FUJI VII filling material specially developed for kids
- Cooperation with an orthodontist
- RVG IMAGERY
- COMPOSITE FILLINGS
- COMPOSITE PINS
- TOOTH EXTRACTION
- ENDODONTIC (a combination of manual and automated canal treatment with automated canal length measuring, RVG control, rinsing with rinse endo equipment, touch and heat and ultra fill liquid gutta-percha filling)
PARADONTHOLOGY * VECTOR a machine for painless treatment of the affected gum
- METAL CERAMIC tooth crowns and bridgework
- EMPRESS pure ceramics without metal for a more aesthetic tooth crown
- ZIRCON CERAMIC a no-methane zircon base for an aesthetic replacement
- GOLD CERAMIC
- VEENERS aesthetic ceramic shells
- COMPLETE AND PARTIAL DENTURES
- VIRONIT metal prosthetics
- ATTACHMENT hidden attachment points for dentures
- TRAYS for teeth protection against grinding and problems with the jaw joint.
ORAL SURGERY AND IMPLANTOLOGY
- APICOTOMY, CYSTECTOMY
- SURGICAL TEETH EXTRACTION
- ESTHETICAL FILLINGS
- TEETH WHITING
- TEETH JEWELRY
- ESTHETICAL SHELLS AND CROWNS
The overall world trend of recorded cases of caries and teeth problems is in a decline, due to improving oral hygiene habits of population. However, gum diseases are on the rise due to poor immunity, diet and stressful life styles.
The most common gum condition is paradenthosis. It is a chronic condition which leads to inflammations in tooth’s support structures that attach it to the bone. Consequently, attachment threads break, gum line recedes and bone volume decreases at the base of the tooth. A so called “periodontal pockets” are formed, spaces between the teeth and the gum followed by gum bleeding and a foul odor.
At a later stage, teeth will begin to swing and “healthy teeth” will fall out. Unfortunately, there is no treatment for a complete recovery and the exact cause still remains unknown.
The main theories are that it is caused by a poor oral hygiene, genetic predisposition, stress, bad diet, poor immunity, smoking, but also presence of certain bacterial cultures. Other system conditions in the body can also manifest onto the gums.
What the modern stomatology today can provide is systematic treatment of the affected area that stops the condition from developing further.
A regular (once in 6 months) thorough removal of the affected gum is needed, followed by polishing of tooth surface which leaves room for a healthy gum to reattach it self to the root.
The new thing in paradenthosis treatment is the Vector, a special machine designed to cleanse the affected gum completely painless, with no need for an anesthetic.
It has specially designed extensions (pins) that reach deep in periodontal pockets, and by using ultrasound vibrations and sharp edges thoroughly cleanse the dangerous sub gingival tartar (not visible by a naked eye, builds up in periodontal pocket and is dangerous for it causes inflammations).
Vector also cleanses inflamed gum and at the same time it distributes two kinds of polishing matter for smoothing and polishing of the root surface. Before the procedure all visible tartar buildups are thoroughly removed and the procedure it self lasts no more than one hour.
The treatment results with Vector are excellent if in the meantime the patient follows instructions on oral hygiene, specific brushing methods and aids recommended by a dentist. The effects are visible immediately after the treatment; the gums recover after 2 weeks.
Take a look at the Vector operation in the section Technology.